This website complies with the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Data protection delegate identification
- Identity of the Responsible: Ester Ruiz Martínez
- NIF/CIF: 78694497C
- Address: Camino El Pinar, 4 – 38290 El Rosario
- Email: [email protected]
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data sent through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles applied to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform you of with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How we obtain your data
The personal data that we process at smartloveyou.com comes from:
- Subscription form.
- Donation platform.
what are your rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating their personal data at smartloveyou.com or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- object to processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. smartloveyou.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
In smartloveyou.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system or form:
- Subscription form: We request the following personal information: name, email. We can use this data to respond to your request and respond to queries, doubts or comments you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services we provide, the processing of your personal data, as well as any other query you may have. to have.
- Donation platform: We request the following personal information: name, surname, address, country, email and telephone. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same offline. Requests will be answered by email or phone.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. smartloveyou.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of our official pages, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. smartloveyou.com will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, courses or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
smartloveyou.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Other recipients of information
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, smartloveyou.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: 1&1 IONOS Spain SLU. domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.ionos.es/empresa . 1&1 IONOS Spain SLU. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to smartloveyou.com
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com. Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services.
smartloveyou.com is committed to the use and treatment of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
smartloveyou.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, smartloveyou.com will ensure that any person who is authorized to process data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when smartloveyou.com realizes it, it must notify its users or clients without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the security incident as it is known or when the user or client reasonably requests it.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to smartloveyou.com, exonerating Ester Ruiz Martínez from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Personal data published on the website
The data protection delegate informs that the personal data published on this website may not be freely processed and reproduced by third-party users of the site, even when reference is made to their origin unless it is obtained the prior authorization and informed consent of the interested party. The user is reminded that the Internet is not a source accessible to the public and therefore cannot be used as a source of information for data collection for advertising or commercial purposes.
Acceptance and consent
smartloveyou.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence. Any modification of this policy will be published and warned on the website and in the policy itself, taking into account the user that, the treatment of the data that would have been communicated to the person in charge of the file will be governed by the policies and conditions of the data treatment. in force and published at the time you have provided your personal data to the person in charge, without prejudice to the preferential application of the specific legal texts for this purpose, such as informative texts inserted in data collection forms and/or particular service conditions.
In any case, it will be the responsibility of the user to periodically access the privacy policies of this website published in order to know the latest version at all times.